I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Schedule & Widget: Brella Open API
Learn how to use the Brella Open API to get your schedule timeslots from Brella easily
With the Brellla Open API, you can edit your schedule with your own branding and styling. You can design the schedule your own way with the help of our API.
The API will give you the timeslots with titles, subtitles, tracks, locations, tags, contents (including formatting and images).
❗Note: The API allows you to get data from Brella, but it doesn't provide you with customization or any other functionality. This has to be done by your development team. If you want to use the ready-made schedule on your website, you can use our widget (read more about it here).
You can use the Open API to create your own custom schedule on your website that suits your event best. Add tabs or search functionality, customize filters, colors, fonts, and more by using the API.
API documentation is located here.
Last updated - June 2023
Written by Natasha Santiago
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here