Learn how to add different gamification as custom pages to your event
To be covered:
Gamification is the process of incorporating elements of game designs into non-game contexts such as an event you organize. Using game-like features in events will enhance user engagement while making an event more enjoyable, interactive, and rewarding.
Brella, the leading event platform for virtual, physical, and hybrid events has now partnered with Noonah to bring you a few amazing gamification ideas that you can add to your event to improve the overall event engagement of both in-person/virtual attendees.
Who is Noonah?
Noonah is a team of technology experts who deliver in-person, hybrid, and virtual experiences. They have over 10 years of experience in the sector providing solutions for some amazing clients along the way. Clients trust them to deliver the highest standard of engagement technology to any event.
Following are a few products Noonah has on offer:
- Virtual Photo Booth - Capture attendees at any event either virtually or hybrid with a virtual photo booth. Virtual photo booths offer convenience by eliminating physical setup, customization through frames and stickers, easy sharing on social media, wider audience reach, and no queues or time limits.
- Virtual Video Booth - A virtual video booth is a digital platform that enables individuals to create and share personalized short videos remotely using their own devices, often featuring customized backgrounds, overlays, and effects.
The virtual booths are used for diverse purposes such as virtual events, celebrations, marketing campaigns, and more, offering an engaging way for people to connect and share pre, during, and post-event.
- Virtual Mosaic - A Digital Photo Mosaic is the perfect experience to engage guests, employees, or consumers and create a sense of unity and connection by literally creating the bigger picture.
The purpose of a Digital Mosaic is to create one large picture, composed of lots of smaller photos. The large image can be your logo, specific event branding, or a custom image, the choice is yours.
- Gamification - Noonah offers comprehensive gamification solutions by simplifying the process of crafting personalized gaming scenarios. Noonah encompasses a diverse range of functionalities, including customizable questionnaires for crafting scavenger hunts, quizzes, and surveys, as well as the incorporation of classic game formats to effortlessly create arcade games, reflective challenges, competitions, and other engaging activities.
- Scavenger Hunt - Utilizing our scavenger hunt will keep your attendees entertained and invested in the space around them, with our puzzles and activities tied into the branding and immersion of the environment.
Gamification demos available
You can test these gamification demos by adding them as custom pages to your event in a few simple steps.
A few demo gamifications available for you to try out are as follows:
- Virtual Photo Booth - https://photos.virtualeventsbooth.com/BrellaVPB?ondemo=1
- Gallery Output - https://photos.virtualeventsbooth.com/gallery/BrellaVPB
- Virtual Video Booth - https://demo-fan.virtual-vid.com/microsite/index
- Spin to Win - https://spin.virtual-tech.io/adidas?ondemo=1
- Pacman - https://games.virtual-tech.io/nandospecker/
- Snake Game - https://cloud.noonah.com/snake-game?ondemo=1
- Festive Runner Game - https://cloud.noonah.com/runner-game?ondemo=1
- Golf Game - https://cloud.noonah.com/golf-game?ondemo=1
- Rugby Game - https://cloud.noonah.com/rugby-game?ondemo=1
You can also get in touch with your Brella Customer Succes Manager, should you require more details on this feature.
How gamification will look on your Brella mobile app -
|Virtual Photo Booth||Golf Game|
|Festive Runner Game||Spin to Win|
Last updated - September 2023.
Written by Nisansala Wijeratne.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.