Learn how to create custom pages for the event
To be covered
We at Brella understand the importance of having all information in one place for the convenience of your event attendees. This is why we have provided the option to create as many custom pages as you like to include within the virtual event link of the Brella app through few easy steps.
How to set up info pages (Steps)
- Navigate to the Admin Panel (manager.brella.io)
- Click on the Custom Pages tab in the left menu
- Click on the 'create new' button on the top right
- Click on continue
- Enter the embed link of a URL you like to add as a custom page
- Click on the 'validate URL' button.
- From the next page - you have the option of copying the Brella code to the main page you are embedding to ensure it appears properly or you can also skip this step.
- Click on 'skip' in the pop-up that appears as well
- Select continue from the next screen
- On the next page you get the option to add a title (that will appear in the left menu); to select an icon and a custom URL for the page is created.
- You can select to publish the page immediately or save it as a draft and publish it on a later day as well
- You are also provided the option to show this page to only a selected group of attendees or to all attendees.
- Once you have made the preferred selections, click on the create page button.
Last updated - September 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.