I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Customization: Event logo
Learn how to add your company or event logo to your Brella's event.
To be covered:
Brella understands the importance of branding and we strive to support the event organizers to promote their brand through the virtual event page through every possible method. No event is complete without a logo. Learn how to add the company or event logo to your virtual event platform.
Where to find on Admin Panel
- Navigate to manager.brella.io
- Click on the event
- Navigate to the Customization tab
- Click on 'Event Logo'
- Here you can upload your company or event-specific logo if available.
How to use (steps)
To add your event logos:
1. Navigate to Admin Panel - Customization - Event Logo
3. Scroll down and click 'Save' to update the Logos in the Brella platforms.
Event Logo (Wide)
Visible for attendees over the web app if their screen resolution is greater than 992px:
Event Logo (Square)
Visible for attendees over the mobile app or if desktop resolution is lesser than 992px
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.