I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Troubleshoot Pack
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Attendees & Groups: Participant networking status
Learn how to see your attendee's networking status before and during the event on the admin panel.
If you need to know an attendee's networking status or would like to review the attendee list to check who joined the event by opting in/out of networking, you can check it from the admin panel by following the next steps.
To check attendee's networking status:
- Navigate to the Admin Panel - People tab
- Navigate to the 'Attendees' tab.
- Find the attendee's name from the list and see the column "Networking status" for either 'Opted in' or 'Opted out.'
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.