I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Troubleshoot Pack
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Attendees & Groups: Create Custom Groups
Learn how to create custom groups to match your event audience and event format.
How to create Groups:
- Navigate to the Admin Panel - People tab
- Click on Groups - Add Group
- A new window will open. to fill in a Group name and the Attendance type depending on your event format.
- For a Hybrid event, you will have to select a Group name and Attendance Type: Virtual, In-person, or Hybrid.
- For In-person and Virtual events. You only need to choose a Group name.
☝️ After creating a Group, it will be assigned a Group ID which is the key to adding or removing a set of rules for this specific Group. For example, if the group "One-day Access Attendees" is NOT allowed to watch Stream Workshops, you can control their access by removing the Group ID from the Stream tab. See detailed steps here.
👍 Learn more about Groups, visit this article.
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.