I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Event Onboarding: Resend Invites
Learn how to resend Not-sent and Non-claimed invites
To be covered
- Send emails to filter - Not-sent invites (Steps)
- Resend invites to filter - Non-claimed invites (Steps)
It is an important task to distribute the event invites among the attendees of an event. Sometimes you may come across invites that have not been sent out to attendees. This option will help you to resend the invites to both "Not-sent invites" and "Non-claimed invites".
Send emails to filter - Not-sent Invites (Steps)
- Go to the Invites sub-tab, and click on the small icon next to Status.
- Then, you'll see two statuses to choose from: "Sent" and "Not Sent."
- Select the status you wish to filter.
- Next, select all the invites displayed and click Send emails.
- Attendees will receive the invitation email with the status chosen.
Resend invites to filter - Non-claimed invites (Steps)
- Navigate to the Invites sub-tab, and click on the small icon ( ) next to Seats.
- You'll see a list of two categories, "None Claimed" and "Partially Claimed."
- Select the None claimed.
- Select all the invites displayed and click Send emails.
- Attendees will receive the invitation email again.
💡To learn more about the Invite-only feature, go here.
Last updated - July 2023.
Written by Purnima Jayasuriya.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.