I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Language options on Brella
Brella is currently only in the English Language.
If you want to hold your event in a different language on Brella, there are many places that are customizable text-wise, only the basic navigation is in English and currently cannot be customized.
Examples of text space you are in control of:
- Schedule - Titles for your content as well as your text content
- Sponsors - Tab title and virtual booths
- Announcements and other Event info
If you want to know more about how Brella could be used in your event in a different language you can always contact our sales team to talk more about your choices and a potential partnership!
❓For translation purposes, you can use third-party tools of your choice with Brella. Examples of these tools are Interprefy and Wordly. Many attendees also use their browser in-built translators, which can work as an alternative for your non-English speaking attendees. Find out more options here.
Last updated in February 2021.
Written by Wendy Rendón
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.