Getting your platform up and running is an easy and smooth process for you and your team.
⚡Note: This article is relevant only for Brella Enterprise and Self-Service customers.
Here's what you can expect:
👉 Initial setup
- Our KAM or AE will open your event on our Brella platform
- Right after you'll get introduced to your CSM (for Enterprise), our support team and invited to join the event platform
- Once you have joined the event. Your event platform is up and running so that you and your team can start exploring the Admin Panel
👉 Platform configuration and content update
- Our support team will share the next steps and guides for you to start adding your content and building up the event
- You'll have at your disposition four different sources of information that will be your best friend to build an amazing event:
👉 Additional Services
As an additional option, Brella offers you the possibility to get extra Consultant Services with a specialized CSM to tackled your event Strategic questions i.e:
- Define your Key goals and objectives
- Targeting and Monetizing options for your event
- Best practices for Hosted-Buyer Program
- Pre-event and Post-event data analytics
⚡Note: If you're already a Brella customer and would like to know more about our additional services, contact your designated KAM or CSM, for others, please send us a request through our contact us form.
Last updated in February 2021.
Written by Wendy Rendón
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.