Open the Google Drive file in a new window, choose "More actions", click on "Embed item" and then copy the link shown between the quotation marks within the embed script.
Google Drive File Embed Link
In order to show a video or other documents through Brella to attendees, the file first needs to be uploaded to a cloud storage platform. After this, the video's embed link can be copied to Brella's Admin Panel. In this article, we will use Google Drive as an example of a cloud storage platform.
💡Note: In order for your video to play optimally within Brella, it is important to add the video's embed link to the Admin Panel. Do not use a direct share link, such as the link shown in your browser's address bar.
Where to find the embed link for a file stored in Google Drive:
- Upload the file to your Google Drive account. Make sure that the file's share settings are set to Public, otherwise, the file cannot be shown through Brella.
- Double click on the file in Google Drive to open it, click on "More actions" in the top right-hand corner (three vertical dots), and choose "Open in new window".
- In the new window, click again on "More actions" in the top right-hand corner (three vertical dots) and choose "Embed item...".
- Copy the link from within the embed script, shown between the " " quotation marks.
- Now that you have copied the embed link from your Google Drive file, it's time to learn how to add this link to Brella.
👉Note! For further advice with third-party tools, we recommend turning to the service provider's Help Desk.