Learn more on Webhook triggers used in Zapier
To be covered:
Webhooks can simply be understood as HTTP requests. The most common HTTP requests are 'GET', 'POST', 'DELETE', 'PATCH', 'PUT'.
Once you have the URL, you'll be able to provide it to the triggering app. After you do that, the zapier integration should start receiving payloads whenever the app sends them.
How to set up integrations with Webhooks in Zapier
1. Navigate to the Zapier dashboard
2. Under make a zap, connect app - type in webhook
3. Select 'Webhooks by Zapier'
4. Select to which app to send notifications via this webhook
5. Select the trigger and action points
6. Copy the provided Webhook URL to your app (see instructions below)
7. Now you can test the Zap.
For more information and bug fixing click here for the Zapier help center article on Webhooks.
Last updated - Nov 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.