I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Getting Access | Stage 1
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Tickets: Purchase Journey (Multiple)
Learn more about the steps needed to buy multiple tickets through Stripe in Brella.
To be covered:
Brella uses Stripe to offer the ability to purchase tickets for events. Down below, we'll cover the full purchase journey you'll go through when buying tickets for multiple people in Brella through Stripe.
1. Click on the 'Register', 'Buy' or 'Get Tickets' button from the event page.
2. Select which ticket options you'd like to buy, fill out any discount code you might have, and click 'Proceed'.
3. Once you click 'Proceed', you'll be brought to a page to fill out your info as the purchaser of the ticket. You also have another chance to enter a discount code.
4. From there, fill out the registrant info for each of the tickets purchased.
5. Once you complete the registration process, you can claim each ticket for each one purchased.
6. Each ticket will also send a confirmation email, which you can also join the event from.
💡Join the event closer to event dates to start networking!
Make sure to fill out all fields when registering, as otherwise, you'll receive error messages that look like this:
Last updated in February 2023.
Written by Sophia DiPaola
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.