Learn more about the individual purchase journey when buying tickets.
To be covered:
Brella uses Stripe to offer the ability to purchase tickets for events. Down below, we'll cover the full purchase journey an individual goes through when buying a ticket for Brella through Stripe.
1. Click on the 'Register', 'Buy' or 'Get Tickets' button from the event page.
2. Select which ticket option you'd like to buy, fill out any discount code you might have, and click 'Proceed'.
3. Once you click 'Proceed', you'll be brought to a page to fill out your info as the purchaser of the ticket. You also have another chance to enter a discount code.
4. From there, fill out your registrant info.
5. Make sure to check the terms of service before clicking 'Get tickets'.
6. Once you complete the registration process, claim your ticket.
7. You will then arrive at the event home page.
8. You'll also receive a confirmation email with details on your ticket, where you can also join the event from.
Keep in mind that:
- If it's a paid ticket, there will be two confirmation emails: one from Stripe (for the purchase), and one from Brella (for the invite)
- If it's a free ticket, you'll just receive an email invite from Brella.
💡Join the event closer to event dates to start networking!
Make sure to fill out all fields when registering, as otherwise, you'll receive error messages that look like this:
Last updated in September 2022.
Written by Sophia DiPaola
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.