Learn how to navigate through engagement metrics on overview board, and view how many meeting requests and chats took place before and during the event.
To be covered:
At the bottom of the overview tab, as a sponsor admin, you'll find the meetings request and chat activity charts that'll display breakdown information for each action during the event days.
Meeting request activity
- Outbound - shows meeting requests sent by representatives
- Inbound - shows meeting requests sent by other attendees
- Total requests - at the center of the chart, find displayed the total meeting requests
- Breakdown - on the right find the detailed list for accepted, pending, rescheduled, canceled, and declined meetings:
- Outbound - shows the chat requests sent by representatives
- Inbound - shows the chat requests sent by other attendees
- Total messages - at the center of the chart, find the total number of messages sent
- Breakdown - on the right find the detailed list of unlimited chat messages and open chat requests (answered, converted to meetings, and pending):
Last updated on July 2022.
Written by Aynur Atayeva.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.