- Help Center
- I am a Sponsor
- 📖 Build (sponsor.brella.io)
I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Sponsor Panel: Products Setup
Learn how to add new product details to your sponsor booth
To be covered
We understand how vital events are for sponsors to reach out to potential clients and build lasting relationships. This is why we would like to help make your sponsor booths as informative as you would like. What better way to do it than provide you the platform to display your products and highlight them in your virtual booth?
How to set up the products in your virtual booth (Steps)
- Navigate to the Sponsor Panel (sponsor.brella.io)
- Click on the event
- In the window that opens - select products from the top menu
- Click on add new - this will open a popup
- Enter the title of the product (Character limit 50)
- Enter the product description (Character limit 100)
- Add the URL link for more details about the product
- Click on the add image area to select a relevant product image and upload
- Scroll down and click on the add button in the pop.
Congratulations - you have successfully added a product listing to your virtual booth. You can add as many products as you require.
Last updated - September 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.