Learn how to log in to your Brella sponsor portal using Google Sign-In
To be covered:
If your working or personal email domain belongs to Google it's possible to speed up the joining and access process by using the 'Continue with Google' sign-in method. Check the steps below, and learn how to use your Gmail credentials to access your Brella sponsor portal account.
- Locate the email invite you have got from the event organizer inviting you to edit the virtual booth (Please check both inbox and spam folders)
- Open the invite and click on 'Access booth' button
- You will be re-directed to sponsor.brella.io
- Click 'Continue with Google' - Input your email and password, and in case you have two-step verification, approve on your mobile device.
- Enter the relevant details and create an account
- Accept the terms and conditions
- You should be able to see the virtual booths assigned to you.
If you do not see any virtual booths assigned, get in touch with the respective event organizer and request an invite to be sent granting you sponsor admin access.
💡Note: If you receive an "email cannot be empty" or "email can't be blank" error, please follow the steps available in this article.
If you're accessing from a device not of your personal use, if enabled on your email account from Google, it might require account verification
Requirements to access Brella
- Have the latest version of the browser of your choice.
- Brella works on all modern browsers, preferably Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.
- The DuckDuckGo browser is not supported. If this is your default browser, please change it to Chrome while using Brella. ❗
- Have the latest version of the Brella App on the web and mobile.
You can use the web app on your computer browser or tablet/iPad/phone browser.
Last updated in October 2023.
Written by Nisansala Wijeratne.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.