If the Calendar sync is not working, follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
❗Regarding Google Calendar sync:
Currently, Google Calendar integration has an issue when clicking on Google Calendar sync doesn't add your bookmarked sessions and meetings for your Brella events.
A workaround is to create a calendar manually with a different URL (steps below), not syncing it.
If the issue you encounter is not mentioned, please reach out to the Support Team.
To create your calendar with a URL:
- When in the Brella web version (next.brella.io), press Copy calendar URL to clipboard under Microsoft Outlook (Mac & Browser) (or you can use other methods to get the URL, this is the simplest method).
- Then, copy the URL, then go to Google Calendar, create the calendar there with the copied URL;
- Insert the copied URL, then inside this URL change webcal to https (so your final URL should be https://api.brella.io/code, instead of webcal://api.brella.io/code);
- Add the calendar. This will add your bookmarked sessions and meetings for all your upcoming events to your calendar.
- Microsoft Outlook for Windows allows you to sync your Brella sessions and meetings with your Windows Outlook Calendar app.
- Microsoft Outlook for Mac & Browser allows you to sync your Brella sessions and meetings with your iOS Outlook Calendar app.
- Other clients would open another Calendar app you have on your device. It will suggest subscribing to Brella's calendar with similar functionality as for the other calendar agents.
- Export calendar would allow you to download all your bookmarked sessions and meetings in one file, which you can later use to upload your meetings to a calendar of your choice.
👉Note: It will sync all your upcoming sessions and meetings for all your Brella events. Updates will be automatic once you have changes in your Brella schedule (Note that there may be some delays depending on the calendar provider).
Last updated on March 2021.
Written by Nita Kumpu.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.