I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Troubleshoot Pack
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Web App: Change Interests
Learn how to edit and change your interests selections
To be covered:
Being able to change your selected interests can help you to better align with what you're looking for at an event, like more diverse networking opportunities.
- Go to the Event Home page.
- Navigate to the right top corner of the page, and click on the arrow next to your name. Then select Edit Interests.
- Then you'll be prompted to the category list where you can choose new interests and unchoose the wants you need. Once ready, save the changes.
- You have successfully changed your interests!
💡For more information on editing your profile, see here: Editing event profile
Last updated in July 2022.
Written by Sophia DiPaola
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.