I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Mobile App: Select time zone
Learn how to select the right time zone in the Brella mobile app.
You can check your time zone from your account and at the top of the 'Schedule' tab during the event.
When you want to change your time zone after the join process, please follow the steps below.
Selecting time zone
1. Tap your profile in the top left corner of the app
2. Scroll down until you reach the time zone settings. Change the format and time zone from the drop-down menu.
3. Tap the green 'Save changes' button when you're all done.
💡 Choose your timezone based on the city you are located in, so you don't have to worry about the daylight savings, as those will be updated on the account accordingly.
Last updated in July 2022.
Written by Sophia DiPaola
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.