I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Troubleshoot Pack
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Mobile App: Push Notifications Setup
Learn how to enable and receive push notifications.
To be covered:
- Go to phone notification settings
- Allow notifications for the Brella app
- Go to next.brella.io
- Go to account settings on the top right corner
- Navigate to the Notifications tab
- Click on 'Opt in'
- All done! Now you will be able to receive notifications on your Mobile App
Once you enabled the notifications, you will receive them from Brella's mobile app as follows:
- 5 minutes before your bookmarked sessions are about to begin
- 5 minutes before your meeting is about to begin
- If someone sends you a meeting request
- If your event organizer sends you a notification
Last updated on July 2022.
Written by Nita Kumpu.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.