Learn how to access the Brella meetings
Visual missing here - add visual here
To be covered
- Join through the mobile app
- Join through the browser on the mobile device
Join through the mobile app
- Open your mobile app
- Go to your event
- Navigate to the top right corner, and click on the chat icon
- Find your meeting and boom! You are now in!
- You can also join meeting through the schedule and people tab by finding the profile and meeting icons.
Visual addition that shows everything written above (Step by step). in a video form
To start a meeting in Brella mobile app
- Once you are in the event, go to your Messages 💬and navigate to the accepted meeting you wish to join.
- The meeting should show a video call icon.
- After that, you click on Join Video Call; you will be prompted to enter your name and accept the cam and mic for Whereby.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel the meeting, you can click on the three dots in the right top corner and choose your selection.
- You'll receive a notification 5 mins before the meeting starts.
- You can also access the meeting from a notification.
Happy Networking! 🤝
You'll receive a notification 5 mins before the meeting starts.
To start a meeting on the Brella web app on your mobile device
In case you would like to attend your Brella meeting from your mobile device but cannot use the mobile app, open your mobile browser and have your meeting from there!
- Log in by inputting your email in the registration field and confirming your access to your email software.
- Select the event you're attending and where the meeting is happening.
- Go to the Messages icon on the top of the screen and select any meeting previously arranged.
- Click on the camera icon on the top-right corner (This is a pre-test, it won't alert the other person you have started the meeting).
- Allow the camera and microphone if the system asks you to do.
- You can test your camera and mic settings.
- Close the video call by pressing the "X" on the right-top corner once you are done with the call.
Last updated in December 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, get in touch with the Support Team here.