Learn how to download the Brella mobile apps, which OS and devices are supported, and what countries can block the apps.
To be covered:
First things first, get to know whether you need to download the Brella main event app or whether the event you're attending is using an exclusive event app (white-labeled category events). Based on that, you would be able to search for the correct app on the app stores. If the event organizer didn't let you know about that so far, don't hesitate to reach out to them again or reach out to Brella support.
More details and limitations
- Brella apps can only be downloaded on the official Apple App Store and Google Play Store. All other app stores don't have the Brella apps.
- Some countries may not allow to download Brella apps from their country's Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Such countries may be China, North Korea, or Iran. Try changing your app store country if you experience issues with finding the Brella apps in the app stores.
- Finally, make sure to check the software requirements! Brella is only available on Android and iOS platforms (Windows and other platforms are not supported). Brella apps are designed to be used on iOS and Android mobile devices only, however below is the full list of compatible devices and software versions:
- iPhone requires iOS 12.0 or later;
- Android requires Android 6.0 or later.
- Enjoy the experience 😎
⚡️Note! Please make sure that you update the mobile version of Brella when an update is available to get the best experience using Brella.
💡 If the event is using an exclusive app, please download the app and you will need to use the Brella login credentials to login to the account.
Last updated on July 2023
Written by Yusra Mohideen
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here