I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Mobile App: 1:1 Chatting
Learn how to start a conversation without requesting a meeting by using the Chat feature on Android & iOS.
Once the app works on your mobile, it's time to join the event and start networking! 🤝
You can use the chat to reach out to participants without requesting a meeting.
To do so, follow the steps below:
- Go to the People tab
- Find the person's profile you'd like to chat with
- Click the 'Chat' button at the bottom of the person's profile.
- Type your introduction. Use this first message to impress 🙌
- Once you've written the intro, click 'Start the conversation' to send the message.
Last updated in December 2021.
Written by Wendy Rendón
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.