Access the Brella meetings on the mobile app through your smartphone or tablet to connect with other participants.
Whether attending an event online or onsite, you can connect with other participants through the Brella meetings from your smartphone or tablet, anywhere, at any time!
Before joining a meeting, we recommend testing the meeting room to know your options to engage with your peer.
👍 Brella video calls will be available when your event is virtual or hybrid.
To start a meeting in Brella
⚡Note: The only requirement is that you must have at least Android 6.0 or iOS 9.0.
- Once you are in the event, go to your Messages 💬and navigate to the accepted meeting you wish to join.
- The meeting should show a video call icon.
- After that, you click on Join Video Call; you will be prompted to enter your name and accept cam and mic for Whereby.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel the meeting, you can click on the three dots on the right top corner and choose your selection.
- You'll receive a notification 5 mins before the meeting starts.
- You can also access the meeting from a notification.
🚨If you wish to receive notifications, please enable them from your account.
7. Happy Networking! 🤝
Last updated on July 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.