Access the Brella meetings on your mobile device either from the Brella mobile app or with a web app from your browser.
Whether attending an event online or onsite, you can connect with other participants through the Brella meetings from your smartphone or tablet, anywhere, at any time! You can join a meeting from the downloadable mobile app, or from your mobile browser on our web app.
Before joining a meeting, we recommend testing the meeting room to know your options to engage with your peer.
👍 Brella video calls will be available when your event is virtual or hybrid.
To start a meeting in Brella mobile app
⚡Note: The only requirement is that you must have at least Android 6.0 or iOS 9.0.
- Once you are in the event, go to your Messages 💬and navigate to the accepted meeting you wish to join.
- The meeting should show a video call icon.
- After that, you click on Join Video Call; you will be prompted to enter your name and accept cam and mic for Whereby.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel the meeting, you can click on the three dots on the right top corner and choose your selection.
- You'll receive a notification 5 mins before the meeting starts.
- You can also access the meeting from a notification.
🚨If you wish to receive notifications, please enable them from your account.
7. Happy Networking! 🤝
To start a meeting on the Brella web app on your mobile device
In case you would like to attend your Brella meeting from your mobile device but cannot use the mobile app, open your mobile browser and have your meeting from there!
- Using your phone (Android 6.0 or iOS 9.0 or newer version) and open your browser and type in the search bar next.brella.io
- Log in by inputting your email in the registration field and confirming your access from your email software.
- Select the event you're attending and where the meeting is happening.
- Go to the Messages icon on the top of the screen and select any meeting previously arranged.
- Click on the camera icon on the top-right corner (This is a pre-test, it won't alert the other person you have started the meeting)
- Allow the camera and microphone if the system asks you to do
- You can test your camera and mic settings.
- Close the video call by pressing the "X" on the right-top corner once you are done with the call.
- Happy networking! 🤝
Last updated in October 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, get in touch with the Support Team here.