- Help Center
- I am an App User
I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
I tried to sign in to Brella but I got ”Server error” - What now?
Restart your browser or app and try again. If that doesn't help, try these steps.
Oops, something went wrong! This could happen for a few different reasons, e.g., if the connection was cut during the login process. Don’t worry; your account and data are still there.
To fix this issue:
- Please restart your session and try again. With iOS, please force-close the app by double-clicking the home button and swiping up the Brella app.
- After closing it, please open it and try to log in again.
- With Android, open Settings, navigate to Apps, and choose Brella. There you can find an option to Stop/Force Stop the app.
- After you do that, try to sign in to next.brella.io as usual.
❗If you see Internal Server Error on the screen after clicking the Login email (magic link), please follow these steps: How to resolve the "Internal server error" issue?
👉 If the above steps weren’t helpful, please contact us here and we will look into it: Contact us
Last updated on November 2021.
Written by Nita Kumpu.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.