Learn how to add the ticketing widget to the event website.
To be covered
- Test your widget
- Adding the widget to your event website
- Customizing the widget
- Track the purchase flow using the widget
The Brella Ticketing widget is a unique tool that you can use to sell tickets using Brella ticketing functionality directly on your website. The Brella ticketing widget will display:
- The button to open the ticketing modal,
- The ticketing modal that allows your attendees to purchase the tickets and fill in registration forms,
- The ticketing purchase flow that directs your attendees to the Brella apps.
Test your widget
If you're unsure how the widget will look, this site is a great way to preview it. Copy your widget and paste it into the left column to see how it could look. Here's a short guide on what you will need to do:
- 👉 First, erase the text from the left bar.
- Then paste the widget code, copied from the Admin Panel, paste it to the left bar and click on Run.
🌟 Congratulations, that is it! This is precisely how the Brella widget will display your event's agenda on your website!
Adding the widget to your event website
- In the Ticketing tab of the admin panel, click on the Widget tab.
- Copy the script, then add it to your event website, where your ticket sales page should be. The result would look something like this. The widget's layout can be customized further.
❗Note! The ticketing widget requires redirects to other pages (Stripe payment page and/or Thank you modal), unlike other widgets (Schedule and Speakers); thus, it's not possible to embed the ticketing widget within an iframe, but instead, you can embed it on your event page.
Customizing the widget
Brella allows for rather versatile functionality in terms of widget customization. Explore this article here to learn of different customization capabilities: link.
Track the purchase flow using the widget
Brella allows for rather versatile functionality in tracking the user purchase flow. Explore this article here to learn of different customization capabilities: link.
Last updated - June 2023.
Written by Nisansala Wijeratne.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.