Learn about the complete fees structure that will be applied if you use Brella ticketing
To be covered:
Fee structure and how to see the fees for your case
All together, the fees are separated in the following categories:
- Stripe regular fees* (depends on the Stripe business location, and the payment method, see more below**) +
- Brella application fees* (2% default, can do per event, per org, flat fee, % fee) +
- Add-on: Detailed receipts/invoices - 0.4%, 2 USD cap +
- Add-on: Pay by invoice - 0.4%.
* Fees are taken from seller (i.e. the event organizer, not the buyer, i.e. the registrant), but Brella can change it if really needed also.
* Fees are taken from the total price of the product/s purchased. If you have inclusive tax set on, then the fees get applied to the whole purchase sum, including the tax amount; in case if you have the exclusive tax set on, the amount subject to a fee is only the actual ticket price.
** Stripe regular fees are different, depending on: the location of your (i.e. event organizer's) Stripe business account and the payment method used for the purchase. Steps to check the Stripe regular fees applicable for each case:
- Go to https://stripe.com/en-fi/pricing,
- Change the location of the business (at the bottom of the screen),
- See the correct fees for your location (see step-by-step instructions below).
Last updated - September 2023
Written by Nikita Salnikov
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here