Learn how to record and save your live stream and videos you stream through the Evmux platform.
To be covered:
In Evmux you can record and save your live stream and videos you stream through the platform. This way you'll have access to your videos even after the live broadcast has ended. You can record your live streams with just two clicks on Evmux. When you record your videos, you will have access to them even when the live stream and event have ended.
How to record (steps) ➡️
- Select the "Streams" tab from the admin panel of the event
- Search for the relevant stream and then click on it
- Click on the "Stream Type" and then select "In-built-Studio" from it
- Afterward, click on the "View backstage studio" option
- It will then open the Evmux consol in the window
- Click on "Go live"
- You'll see a pop-up, and there is a blue toggle that you can enable/disable depending on whether you'd like to record the live stream or not
- Navigate to the Admin Panel - Streams tab
- Click on the Stream which recorded
- Navigate to Evmux's in-built studio
- Navigate to the Evmux in-built studio Dashboard from the arrow located on the upper right-hand side next to the Evmux logo
- Navigate to Sessions
- Navigate to Recordings
🚀 Evmux is feature flagged; it is only enabled if mentioned in the Brella contract .
Last updated - July 2023.
Written by Rajinda Wijetunge.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.