I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Troubleshoot Pack
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Streams: Record/Save Live Streams in Evmux
Learn how to record and save your live stream and videos you stream through the Evmux platform.
To be covered
In Evmux you can record and save your live stream and videos you stream through the platform. This way you'll have the access to your videos even after the live broadcast has ended. Learn how you can record your live streams in Evmux. You can record your live streams with just two clicks on Evmux. When you record your videos, you will have access to them even when the live stream and event have ended. How convenient!
How to record (steps) ➡️
- Navigate to Evmux's in-built backstage studio
- Click on Go live
- You'll see a pop-up, and there is a blue toggle that you can enable/disable depending on whether you'd like to record the live stream or not
- Navigate to the Admin Panel - Streams tab
- Click on the Stream which recorded
- Navigate to Evmux's in-built studio
- Navigate to the Evmux in-built studio Dashboard from the arrow located on the upper right-hand side next to the Evmux logo
- Navigate to Sessions
- Navigate to Recordings
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.