I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Sponsors: Rename Sponsors’ Page
Learn how to rename the Sponsors page on Brella.
To be covered:
Sponsors' names can be edited easily at any event in Brella according to the event organizers' requirements.
How to change the sponsor's name
To change the name of the Sponsors tab to be in line with your event
- Navigate to the Admin panel - 'Sponsors" tab
- Select the sponsor's name which you want to change and then click on it.
- Once you have clicked on it another window will be opened and in that window, there is an option called "Edit Details" Click on this option.
- It will bring up the screen to "Edit Details" and from here select the "Company name" option and then change the sponsor's name to the required one.
- Once this has been done click on the "Save and update sponsor" and it will be updated in the event.
Last updated - July 2023.
Written by Rajinda Wijetunge.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.