I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Getting Access | Stage 1
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Sponsors: Remove Sponsor Representatives
Learn how to remove sponsor representatives from the virtual booths
To be covered
In the case where a sponsor representative has been linked to the wrong booth or the sponsor requests a certain rep to be removed from their virtual booth, Brella provides the option to remove sponsor reps from the event admin panel.
How to (Steps)
- Navigate to the event admin panel at manager.brella.io
- Go to "sponsors" and select the respective sponsor.
- Go to "Representatives"
- Select the correct representative and click "Remove"
- Click "OK" to confirm the removal.
Now you have successfully removed the representative from the virtual booth!
Last updated - July 2023.
Written by Purnima Jayasuriya.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.