Learn how to enable or disable QR lead scanning feature for your sponsors
To be covered:
- How to enable this feature
- Learn how it will work in practice
- How to disable this feature feature
The lead (QR code) scanning feature is an easy way for your sponsors to connect with other users (attendees and sponsors). It empowers them to book a meeting, send other users a chat message with a single click, or add notes and save leads to connect later.
When enabling/disabling the lead (QR) scanning feature on the admin panel, you will enable sponsors to both scan their leads on the mobile app and store their contacts on their sponsor admin panel (sponsor.brella.io).
How to enable/disable this feature
- Navigate to manager.brella.io
- Click on the event
- Navigate to the Sponsors tab
- Click on the selected sponsor profile
- On the top right corner, click on the Edit Details button
- Scroll down to see Lead scanning toggle
- Enable/disable the feature using the toggle option
- Save changes
- All done! You have now enabled/disabled this feature for the selected sponsor only.
- Disabling this feature means that all sponsor representatives will not be able to use lead scanning at the event and therefore have no Prospect list saved.
- If the event is invite-only and the event organizer uses Brella QR codes on their event badges, sponsors can scan QR codes from the badges also, not just from within the Brella mobile apps.
❗This feature will be available for sponsors only if it is enabled by you (organizer). If you do not want certain companies to have access to this on both the mobile app and sponsor admin panel, make sure to disable that on manager.brella.io.
Last updated - May 2023.
Written by Nisansala Wijeratne.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.