I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Getting Access | Stage 1
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Sponsors: Delete Sponsor Ads
Learn how to delete a Sponsor Ad
To be covered
This helps you to delete the created sponsor ads from the event admin panel permanently. The deleted ads will be listed below the active ads on the admin panel.
How to delete a sponsor Ad (Steps)
- Navigate to the Admin panel - Sponsors tab.
- Select 'Sponsor ads.'
- Locate the sponsor ad to delete and click the trash can icon to prompt the ad's deletion.
- After you have accepted the deletion, refresh the page, and the deleted ad will reappear in the 'Deleted ads' section.
⚡️Note: Previously deleted sponsor ads cannot be retaken into use. To re-create the sponsor ad, you will have to create a new sponsor ad.
Last updated - July 2023.
Written by Purnima Jayasuriya.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.