I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Troubleshoot Pack
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Schedule & Widget: Remove tags and locations
Learn how to remove tags and locations from sessions.
Remove tag or location individually
- Click on 'Edit' on the right side next to the session you want to edit.
- Scroll down to the session details in the Location and Tags field section
- Click on the 'x' next to the selected tags or selected location to remove them from that session.
- Scroll down and save
Alternatively, navigate to the Tags and Locations tab to remove a tag or location from all sessions.
Click on the bin icon in front of a location or tag to remove them.
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.