I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Troubleshoot Pack
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Matchmaking: Disable Matchmaking
Learn how to disable matchmaking from your eventDisabling matchmaking will not erase your data, meaning you can re-enable it at any time.
Navigate to "Matchmaking" from your event:
- Click on settings
- Toggle the button to disable matchmaking under Enable/Disable matchmaking.
All done! You have now disabled matchmaking from your event successfully. You can enable it again by following the same steps.
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.