I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Matchmaking: Categories Checklist
Learn the best ways to setup matchmaking categories.
Before going live with your matchmaking categories, here are a couple of things to consider:
- Ask yourself, based on your knowledge of your attendees, can every attendee find relevant interests? There is no limit to the list of interests. Be creative!
- Make sure your intents are relevant to the interest. E.g.
category "Investment stage" - interest "A-round" - Intent 'Trading' is not the most usable one. A better option is intents as "Investment" and/or "Networking".
- Double-check spelling and grammar.
- Ensure every category has interests. If there are no interests, we recommend creating a category titled "Interest", and then adding main categories as interests there.
- Do check the categories through your profile in the Brella Platform (next.brella.io)Put yourself in your attendee's shoes - Do the categories, interests, and intents make sense?
Now you are all set to successfully plan out categories, interests, and intents to suit your event and attendees. Click here to understand how you can upload a file directly with the categories, interests, and intents.
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.