I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Sponsors: Customize Booth's Tabs & CTA text
Learn how to customize the CTA text as well as the sub-tab names and order for each sponsors booth on Brella's Admin Panel.
To be covered:
Sub-tab names and 'Call to action' (CTA) button customization feature is here to enable you to reflect your tone of voice at the event, when building up your sponsors virtual booths on Brella.
If you have a unique event concept or the default names of tabs simply do not match with your vision, you can easily change that by customizing the names on the Admin Panel.
How to customize (manager.brella.io)
- Navigate to manager.brella.io
- Click on the event
- Navigate to the Sponsors tab
- Click on the needed company profile
- On the top right corner click on 'Edit Details' button
- Scroll down to 'CTA Text' and enter changes
- Scroll down to 'Tab Customization' and enter changes
- Reorder the tabs by using drag and drop feature
- Save changes
- All done! Your given sponsor will now have custom name, order, and CTA displayed!
- Check how it looks on next.brella.io | mobile app
Last updated on August 2022.
Written by Aynur Atayeva.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.