I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Event Onboarding: Invite-Only event setup
Learn what is an invite only event and its advantages.
⭐ Tip: Invites are the best way to control the registration traffic in Brella for your event. If you have a strict attendee cap, use this registration method.
What Is Invite-Only?
This functionality allows you to create unique join codes for each attendee on your registration list and deliver the invitation + join code via email to all of your attendees through the Admin Panel. Additionally, it is the most secure way to give access to your event at Brella.
✔️Advantages of using the Invite-only feature, you can:
- Generate a unique join code for each individual or a group.
- Set the number of times a participant can redeem a particular unique code.
- Track if a specific unique code has been used or not, and by who.
- delete invites individually or as a whole group.
Click here to learn how to setup unique join codes
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.