I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Event Onboarding: Create Invites Manually (Unique join codes)
Learn how to create unique join codes on the admin panel
To be covered:
With this functionality, you can generate unique join codes for each event attendee in Brella. This is the most secure way to give access to your event.
Let's get started!
To create an invite manually, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the People's tab - 'Invites.'
- Click "New invite" in the People tab's right top corner.
- Enter the invitee's details and Group.
- Choose the number of seats designated to the join code, and click "Save."
🔍Note: The details you enter don't affect the users' profiles - these details are only for your internal use. Invitees must still sign up into Brella, set up an account, and join via the unique join code you'll send to them.
💡👉 The groups available, when you click on create new groups, are generated by default. As the event organizer, you can set up your own group based on different ticket types or networking rules you want to set.
Last updated in July 2023
Written by Yusra Mohideen
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.