I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Event Info: Convert an Image Into URL
Learn how to convert an image into a link from the admin panel.
To be covered
It is possible to upload images in a much lighter version without compromising the picture quality or storing them in the cloud. You can use your Admin Panel to do so directly within Brella. No external software is required!
How to (steps)
- Navigate to the Admin Panel - 'Event Info' tab
- Click on Create new'
- In the Content box, select the image icon from the bar. A pop-up window will appear where you can add the image you want to add.
- Click 'Add' to complete the upload.
- Once your image has been submitted, use the right-click button of your mouse to open the image on a new tab.
Copy the image URL of the image tab.
You can now use the link to add your image where links are embeddable!
⚡Note: The converted images in the Custom Pages don’t need to be saved. Once you have gotten the URL, you can delete/close that tab.
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.