Learn how to rename and reorder the event menu
To be covered:
At Brella, we understand that each individual would have different priorities in their events. While some would wish to promote their sponsors, others may wish to promote networking options. As an event organizer, you can customize the order of the tabs to make browsing more efficient for your event attendees and to deliver expected results from the event.
Where to find on Admin Panel
- Navigate to manager.brella.io
- Click on the event
- Navigate to the Customization tab
- Click on 'Tabs'
- Here you can set up the tabs according to your preference!
How to use (steps)
To edit your event menu tabs, follow the steps below:
- Admin Panel - Customization - Tabs
- You have the option to rename the tabs or leave the default titles.
- To reorder,
- simply click and hold on the two lines in the front of the selected tab
- drag and drop the tab to the position in the menu.
- Scroll down and click on Save
❗The custom tab names are reflected on web, Android, and iOS apps.
The custom tab order is only reflected in the web app (next.brella.io).
The native iOS / Android mobile apps always display tabs in the default order.
Good job on personalizing your event interface.
We wish you all the very best for your event!
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.