Learn how to customize the color theme of your event by using your own brand colours on the Brella Web App's UI elements.
To be covered:
As an event organizer, you can customize the background colors of the navigation bar in Brella's apps to better fit the event's branding. The navigation colors can be linked to the overall color theme, or customized independently.
This setup will be visible at events where organizers actively select either the “Smart” or “Custom” nav bar themes.
Where to find on the Admin Panel
- Navigate to manager.brella.io
- Click on the event
- Navigate to the Customization tab
- Click on 'Color Theme'
- Here you can set up the color theme to go inline with your company branding!
How to use (steps)
- Go to Admin Panel - Customization - Color Theme
- The default theme will be selected - which has the Brella Branding color scheme as shown above.
- When you select the custom theme, you will see the below interface
- Add your company colors by the color code or by selecting a shade from the drop-down next to the Primary and Secondary color drop-down fields.
- Scroll down and click on save, and Brella will apply the chosen colors.
Primary & Secondary color setting preview in Brella
Once you save your event theme color, you can visit next.brella.io to review how components are displayed in the primary and secondary colors selected for your event.
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.