I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Customization: Area Map
Learn how to customize the area map for in-person/hybrid events.
To be covered:
A key feature that many event attendees and sponsors look forward to is the networking possibilities at events. When it comes to in-person and hybrid events, it is vital for people to be aware of the meeting arena and locations allocated for networking to set up meetings. This is where area maps come in handy. The Brella app provides the possibilities for event organizers to upload an area map to make the networking experience more convenient for their attendees.
Where to find on Admin Panel
- Navigate to manager.brella.io
- Click on the event
- Navigate to the Customization tab
- Click on 'Area Map'
- Here you can upload images of the suggested event location to guide the attendees!
How to use (steps)
- Go to the Admin Panel - Customization - Area map.
- Then, click on "click to add image", and select the map or image you want to add.
- Click on Save changes.
It will be available on the Chat (Messages) in the meeting details.
When attendees click on it, they will see the venue map.
👍 Alternatively, you can upload as many maps in the Custom pages tab (learn how to do it here).
Best wishes for a successful event ahead!
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here