I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Communications: Views on the Announcement
Learn how to view the number of clicks on an announcement.
To be covered:
Event announcements are an important tool that helps to communicate with attendees. It is also important to have a clear idea of how many attendees have viewed the announcements that have been shared. This feature allows the event organizer to check on the number of views of a particular announcement.
How to (Steps)
Navigate to the admin panel - communications tab
Hover over the right top corner of the announcement to see how many attendees have CLICKED and viewed the announcement.
Note: The 'Clicked by' refers to the number of participants that clicked and saw the announcement. In case you need to track the click rate of a link inside the announcement, we suggest you use Google Analytics or similar on your website where the announcement links to.
Last updated - July 2023.
Written by Purnima Jayasuriya.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.