I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Breakout Rooms: Access the Brella Host URL
Learn how to access the Host URL to share with breakout rooms' designated hosts
To be covered:
The host URL of the breakout room is shared with the person who is moderating that specific breakout room. The event organizer will be given the privilege to share this URL with the respective person.
How to access the Host URL in the Breakout Room
- Navigate to the Admin Panel - Breakout Rooms tab
- Click on the breakout room. Click on 'Show Host URL', copy, and share.
- Navigate to the edit room page:
- Access the Host URL by scrolling down to the host URL segment.
- Click on the icon next to the URL to copy the URL
Last updated - July 2023.
Written by Rajinda Wijetunge.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.