I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Breakout Rooms: Delete Breakout Room
Learn how to delete a breakout room on the admin panel
To be covered:
After creating a breakout room you might have a requirement to delete it. The ability to delete a breakout room already created gives you the option to organize the content better.
Steps to delete
- Navigate to the admin panel > Content > Breakout rooms.
- Select the breakout room you wish to edit.
- Once inside the settings of the breakout room, scroll down to the delete option in the bottom right corner
- Click and confirm to delete again in the popup.
You have now successfully deleted the selected breakout room.
Last updated - August 2023.
Written by Nisansala Wijeratne.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.