Learn how to gain access to your Brella account using your email address on manager.brella.io
To be covered:
Brella platform uses a password-based login method for any email of your choice. You can create your account using an email you prefer This helps you to access the Brella admin panel with more secure steps.
- Go to manager.brella.io.
- Choose "Continue with Email."
- Input your email address and proceed to create your account by adding your details and setting up a new password.
- Click on 'Finish' and proceed to 'Agree' to the terms and conditions.
- You are in!
💡If you already have a Brella account on the next.brella.io web app or the mobile app as an event attendee, and you are using the same email address to access manager.brella.io as well, you will NOT be prompted to create a new account. You can use the same password for all three platforms (Brella admin panel, Brella web app, and Brella mobile app).
Requirements to access Brella
- Have the latest version of the browser of your choice.
- Brella works on all modern browsers, preferably Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.
- The DuckDuckGo browser is not supported. If this is your default browser, please change it to Chrome while using Brella. ❗
- Have the latest version of the Brella App on the web and mobile.
You can use the web app on your computer browser or tablet/iPad/phone browser.
Last updated - October 2023.
Written by Nisansala Wijeratne.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.