I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Schedule & Widget: Session Gating
Learn how to gate content slots for specific groups
To be covered
With this feature now you can select which group of participants in your event can view/attend which session. This is done by gating the content slots of your event.
How to gate sessions
As the event organizer, you can select which groups of your event can attend specific sessions of your event by following the steps below:
- Navigate to Admin Panel - Content - Schedule
- Select the session you want to gate and click on edit
- Scroll down to 'Who can access this slot' and select 'Specific groups'
- Select from the dropdown the group you want to allow who can view the session
- Click on Update
Success! Now you have allowed only a specific group to view a session from your event schedule.
Last updated - June 2023.
Written by Nisansala Wijeratne.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.