Learn how to add highlighted speakers to a schedule card on a track
To be covered:
This article explains how you can add highlighted speakers to a schedule track. A track can have many sessions which have speakers. Out of these speakers, you can select all or a highlighted few to be shown within the 'more info' section of the track description.
How to (Steps)
- Navigate to Admin panel - Content - Schedule
- Go to 'Tracks' and click 'Add new'
- Activate the toggle 'Show highlighted speakers' when creating a new track
- Create content slots for the track created and add featured speakers for at least one content slot created
- Go back to 'tracks' and click on the 'V' in the right-hand corner
- Scroll down to 'Show highlighted speakers' section and click 'Configure'
- Select the speakers you want to highlight for the track from the list shown
- Click 'Save changes'
- The highlighted speakers are different from the featured speakers. Highlighted speakers will be shown when clicking on the 'more info' button of a track while featured speakers are shown for each content slot if the slot is not sponsored. If a slot is sponsored, the sponsor logo will be shown and featured speakers will be visible once clicked on 'more details'.
- If there are no featured speakers added for content slots, there will be no speakers visible to be selected as highlighted speakers.
Last updated - June 2023.
Written by Nisansala Wijeratne.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.