- Help Center
- 📖 Brella Triggers in Zapier | Build
I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Brella Trigger: New Sponsor Created
Learn how to create new sponsor created trigger on Zapier
To be covered:
What Brella Triggers do?
Brella Triggers are the “Polling Triggers” on Zapier. It serves as an alternative to Webhooks.
When using Brella triggers, Zapier will automatically “poll” or query the relevant event every X minutes. The minutes will depend on which Zapier paid plan the customer has purchased.
For the Professional plan we recommend, Zapier polls our API every 2 mins.
If “new” data is found (eg: a new invite or so); it will trigger the rest of the Zap.
💁 To put it simply, Brella Triggers in Zapier is a tool that is being activated whenever new information is being created on manager.brella.io. When linked to your 3rd party app, Zapier will poll newly created info based on your trigger's nature and transfer that to the 3rd party app.
Zapier Video (how to)