I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Do You Offer Technical Support for Our Attendees?
Yes, we provide customer support for all users using Brella.
❓Attendees can reach us through:
- Submit a request form.
- Sending a message through the Brella Website Chat.
- Sending a message through the Help button on the right lower side of the Help Center.
Please note that our support hours are during weekdays - Monday to Friday.
- Europe: UTC+02:00, Eastern European Time
- Americas: UTC-5, Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Besides, suppose you would like to provide immediate attendee support. In that case, acquire on-site technical support & customer service for your event, which helps attendees with any trouble. For more information, request further details from your CSM or KAM or contact us directly.
Last updated in January 2022.
Written by Wendy Rendón
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.